1. Identify your strengths through our daily challenges
I AM, Spiritual Gifts , Talents and Love Language.
2. Figure out what matters to you most:
Write a list of 15 things you want to accomplish in your lifetime.
What are your top 5 goals that would bring your joy.
3. Ask yourself more questions and give honest answers : What did you want to be when you grew up? What do you talk about often? Who do you admire or consider having as a mentor? If money wasn’t an issue what would you do?
4. Be authentic with yourself: Don’t spend time playing dress up in someone else’s clothes that don’t fit your personality. This is your STAGE and YOU are the Lead! Don’t listen to the critics. Be the REAL unapologetically YOU! That is your Superpower!
5. Take inventory of your life : What brings you joy? What makes you feel the opposite? Are there any people in your life you need to cut out of your life? What influences you? You need to clear house and get rid of the clutter; make room to fill your heart and soul with words of affirmation and let go of the junk of the past. Wad it up and throw that crap away Sister!
6. Connect INWARD: Pay attention to your feelings, emotions and thoughts. Listen and trust your instincts. Be mindful of your body, mind and soul.
7. Connect OUTWARD: Surround yourself with women that make you feel like sunshine. There are different seasons of life and your are planning to RISE + SHINE! With different seasons there comes a time to choose who you want in your inner circle and who needs to stay in your outer circle. Toxic people are energy vampires! They do NOT hold authority over your happiness. You are the sum of the 5 people you spend the most time with. Invest wisely.
8. Seek Information - Start filling your brain with knowledge about what sets your soul on fire. Grab some books, listen to podcast, videos. Spend time with people who are following their passion and learn their ways. Join our She Just SHINES Movement! Where women fan one another’s flames, encourage, equip you, help you connect with someone to mentor you.
9. Ikigai show an intersection of four primary elements:
What you love (passion), What the world needs (your mission), What you are good at (your vocation), What you can get paid for (your profession). You don’t have to make money at what you are good at but I love being my own boss and making impact doing what comes naturally to me.
10. Pull the thread of what is in common : when you feel a SPARK you might have found your passion and purpose! Share what ignites a SPARK within you with people that have followed their passion. Not everyone will understand.
Not everyone will discover their passion immediately. Life is a process. Give yourself grace and take time to focus on a few things a day. You’ve got this Sister!
I’m so excited to watch you RISE + SHINE!
In His Light + Love,
I’d love to cheer you on! Share your new found discoveries! We SHINE brighter when we CONNECT! If you missed my 5 Day Challenge you can find it here.
Become a Founding Member of my She Just SHINES Online Sisterhood Launching soon! WAITLIST
#lifecoach #passion #purpose #shineon #womenempowerwomen #spiritualgifts #lovelanguage #shejustshine #christyjenkins #madeformore #dailyinspiration #aspiretoinspire #impactwomen #growandglow #wordsofaffirmation #bethechange #purposedrivenlife #proverbs31woman